Newsflash:
  • When it’s a dark night and electricity suddenly shuts down, most of us immediately look for an alt... Read More
  • A deafening moment of silence fell upon an entire ballroom as two individuals stood side by side, bo... Read More
  • Classes are finally over and summer break is officially on. It’s the perfect time to get the whol... Read More
  • What: Scheduled Power Interruption When: April 21, 2014; 05:00 AM to 12:00 NN (7 Hrs.)    Custom... Read More
  •   Davao Light and Power Co. will conduct two sets of 30-minute switching power interruptions o... Read More
     
Home
Repair and Maintenance Guidelines PDF Print E-mail
Unplug all electric appliances before you work on them. Even when replacing a light bulb, it's best to unplug the lamp or turn the power off to the light fixture.

Avoid touching an electric appliance with a metal object; you could be electrocuted. Don’t use a kitchen knife to retrieve items from toasters, dishwashers, dryers or any other electric appliance.

If you receive any kind of shock from a large appliance or any other electrical device, other than from static electricity, have an electrician check it.

If an appliance emits smoke or sparks, or if you feel a tingle or light shock when it's on, stop using it. Discard or replace the appliance or electrical device, or have it repaired.
 

Weather Updates!

 Visit Weather Philippines Foundation for weather updates

Social Networking Sites